Aloha Surfboards Quickshift All Rounder. The Quickshift continues to be one of the most popular boards in the Aloha range. Easy on the eye and even easier to ride, this board features a fuller outline through the nose and tail while still maintaining the standard width of a typical performance board.
A lower entry rocker makes for easy paddling and faster acceleration while the smooth yet progressive tail rocker helps sustain the boards maneuverability and response. A curved swallowtail adds bite and the single-to-double concave maintains the board's sensitivity. Extra flip in the nose has also been added to prevent nose-diving in steeper waves.
Forgiving yet still performance based, this is the perfect alternative to the high performance AF models and will suit surfers who are looking to make the transition from a refined short board or a larger hybrid design.
The Quickshift comes with a tri-quad fin configuration allowing it to be set up as a thruster or a quad.
- 6’0” x 19.25” x 2.375” x 28ltr volume. Surfer weight = 155lbs +/- 10lbs
- 6’2” x 19.375” x 2.375” x 30ltr volume. Surfer weight = 165lbs +/- 10lbs
- 6’4” x 19.5” x 2.5” x 33ltr volume. Surfer weight = 175lbs +/- 10lbs
- 6’6” x 19.625” x 2.625” x 37ltr volume. Surfer weight = 200lbs +/- 10lbs
- 6’8” x 20.75” x 2.625” x 38ltr volume. Surfer weight = 210lbs & >
*Suggested surfer weights are based on board volume and rider being at intermediate skill level
*ALL BOARD SALES ARE FINAL.
* ALLOW FOR AN ADDITIONAL 1-4 WEEKS FOR BOARDS TO SHIP OUT
Domestic Shipping Rates:
* 6’6” & under -$75
* 6’7” to 10’- $100
* Stand Up Paddle Boards- $150
Live local? For order pick-up, call Customer Service (1-800-255-7873) within 24 hours after order is placed.
Sorry, we do not ship surfboards internationally