Aloha Surfboards AF1-PRO Surfboard. The AF1 PRO is a high performance modern short board ideally suited to surfers of intermediate to advance skill level. This board was developed to satisfy the needs of the Aloha Pro Team and is the preferred design used on the ASP World Tour by surfers such as Richie Lovett, Luke Munro, Mark Mathews, Matt Bemrose and Zahn Foxton. Every inch of this board has been refined through rigorous testing and detailed feedback to ensure exceptional reliability and performance. This model features all the bells and whistles; a rounded squash tail, refined foil and rail volume, smooth responsive rocker and a full length concave. The combination of these design elements make The AF1 PRO the ideal board for critical turns and tight pocket surfing. The AF1 PRO has everything you would expect from a pro model board; speed, response, maneuverability and quick rail-to-rail transitioning. Considered the diamond of the Aloha fleet, this board will take you to the next level.
- 6’0” x 18.125” x 2.25” x 24ltr volume. Surfer weight = < 145lbs
- 6’2” x 18.375” x 2.3125” x 25ltr volume. Surfer weight = 165lbs +/- 10lbs
- 6’3” x 18.5” x 2.3125” x 27ltr volume. Surfer weight = 175lbs +/- 10lbs
- 6’4” x 18.75” x 2.3125” x 28ltr volume. Surfer weight = 200lbs +/- 10lbs
*Suggested surfer weights are based on board volume and rider being at intermediate skill level
*ALL BOARD SALES ARE FINAL.
* ALLOW FOR AN ADDITIONAL 1-4 WEEKS FOR BOARDS TO SHIP OUT
Domestic Shipping Rates:
* 6’6” & under - $75
* 6’7” to 10’- $100
* Stand Up Paddle Boards- $150
Live local? For order pick-up, call Customer Service (1-800-255-7873) within 24 hours after order is placed.
Sorry, we do not ship surfboards internationally