Widely considered the pinnacle of performance surfing films, Modern Collective sent the surf world into a tailspin of progression. This staple in the evolution of surf films is a must own for a glimpse into what has led the sport into the future.
- Directed by Kai Neville
- Produced by Poor Specimen
- Surfing by Dane Reynolds, Jordy Smith, Yadin Nicol, Dion Agius, Mitch Coleborn, Dusty Payne and Craig Anderson
- Released in December 2009
- The DVD comes packaged in a stylish cardboard case complete with photo booklet
- The collective seek to set in motion the expectations of surfing with a voyage to five high performance locations around the galaxy
- Click the 'Play Video' button at the top left of the cover to view the trailer