Mitch Coleborn is one of the leading surf aerialists in the world. You can bet that he needs a whole lot of traction to land those five foot airs, so he chooses this On A Mission pad as his back foot stabilizer. Maybe you should too.
- Rider designed, tested and approved by Mitch Coleborn
- Thinner, lighter, grippier EVA
- Diamond Grip - 1/8" thick square rest on top of diamond shaped foundations
- EVA Arch Bar- acts as a support mechanism for your back foot
- Rolled Tail Kick-115 degree slant angle for optimum resistance to back foot pressure