Surfing’s best boardshort builders were challenged by Stab Magazine to curate a one-of-a-kind surf trunk with the purest form of passion and performance. Themed after Poolside with Slim Aarons, the boardshort was to embody a digest of Mediterranean jet-setters from the mid 20th century. Billabong proudly submitted this Jem to the contest and world pro junior champ Jack Freestone proudly dons them in his quest for the 2014 world tour.
Watch the video entry in the making of this collab, Designed by Beau Campi
- Made with 88% polyester/ 12% spandex
- Recycler Platinum X Quad stretch boardshort featuring a contrast pattern break-up stripe with hula print
- H2 Repel and epic stretch
- 20” Recycler zero gravity
- Flap back pocket, custom striped, Velcro closure
Billabong size chart.