Named after a disease most sailors and pirates had back in the days when those aboard ships at sea were gone longer than perishable fruits and veggies could be stored. The lack of vitamin C caused scurvy. If only these shoes were around back then, they would have definitely taken away from the suppurating wounds, loss of teeth, jaundice, fever, neuropathy and death. Sanuk.
- Handmade canvas boat shoe upper, slip-on, optional laces
- Quality herringbone rubber outsole
- Vegan and Vegetarian
- Canvas liner with printed pirate detail
- AEGIS antimicrobial additive
- Lightweight ''vulc-lite'' construction w/ canvas sock liner