Rareform boardbags are made from recycled billboard material. The bag is weatherproof, padded and extremely durable against the elements. By using this upcycled material on the outside, the bag helps keep truckloads of waste from entering landfills. Each bag is unique and outfitted with the highest quality zippers, polyester trim and inner foam padding. Recyle, reduce, reuse, Rareform.
- Made in California
- Upcycled vinyl exterior - each product unique
- UV/heat/water/mildew resistant tarpaulin
- Top zipper - easy entry
- 1/4" Foam padding
- #10 Heavy duty, corrosion resistant zippers
- 600D Polyester nose protector material
- Air vent
- Soft mesh internal pocket
- Removable/adjustable shoulder strap
- Fin slot in longboard styles
- Board bag hanger hook
**Since the exterior is made from an upcycled billboard it will look different than the bag pictured.
Click the top left of the image to see the story behind these bags