Aloha Surfboards Styka Progressive Fish. The STRYKA is the brainchild of former WCT surfer Richie Lovett and was designed to offer the feel and sensitivity of a regular short board with the added advantage of having extra stability. This model was personally tested and refined by Richie to ensure each criteria was satisfied. The result is a modern performance fish that is easy to ride and can be used by surfers of all experience levels from novice to pro level.
The theory behind the STRYKA model was to take features from a regular short board such as nose outline, rail volume and deeper concave and then add extra width through the centre and tail to create a stable platform. An overall reduction in the rocker makes the board fast, even in substandard conditions while the deep concave maintains sensitivity and response when the board is traveling at high speeds. A flyer has been positioned behind the side fins to help offset the extra width and allows the board to release through turns.
This model will compliment any quiver and really capitalizes on the fun factor by combining the performance of a short board with the stability of a fish.
The Stryka comes with a tri-quad fin configuration allowing it to be set up as a thruster or a quad.
- 6’0” x 19.875” x 2.3125” x 28ltr volume. Surfer weight = 155lbs +/- 10lbs
- 6’2” x 20” x 2.375” x 30ltr volume. Surfer weight = 165lbs +/- 10lbs
- 6’4” x 20.125” x 2.5” x 32ltr volume. Surfer weight = 175lbs +/- 10lbs
- 6’6” x 19.25” x 2.5” x 34ltr volume. Surfer weight = 200lbs +/- 10lbs
- 6’9” x 20.375” x 2.625” x 37ltr volume. Surfer weight = 210lbs & >
*Suggested surfer weights are based on board volume and rider being at intermediate skill level
*ALL BOARD SALES ARE FINAL.
* ALLOW FOR AN ADDITIONAL 1-4 WEEKS FOR BOARDS TO SHIP OUT
Domestic Shipping Rates:
* 6’6” & under - $75
* 6’7” to 10’- $100
* Stand Up Paddle Boards- $150
Live local? For order pick-up, call Customer Service (1-800-255-7873) within 24 hours after order is placed.
Sorry, we do not ship surfboards internationally