The path to making a difference this Earth Month and beyond begins with individual actions.
Even the smallest changes in the choices we make can contribute to a bigger solution. With so many options and resources on how you can get involved, we understand that sometimes it can be overwhelming. That’s why, as part of 22 Days of Action, we’re sharing with you some of our favorite tips and tricks to help YOU take action (big and small!)
As part of our 22 Days of Action campaign, we are excited to share some tips and tricks to help YOU take action (big and small).
Read on for more great tips ✍️
Making A Difference in the World
- Contact your representative and tell them that the health of people and the planet should be the top priority.
- Donate to The Canopy Project today to help save our forests!
- Volunteer at EarthDay.org and participate in initiatives, both local and global, to invest in our planet.
- Support the Great Global Cleanup and pick up trash while enjoying your outdoor activities.
Making a Difference at Home
- Look into carbon offsets before or after you travel on vacation.
- Call your utility companies and ask about green power options in your home.
- Read up on climate change from books such as All We Can Save, Consumed, and Climate Change is Racist.
- Learn more about the Green New Deal being proposed in Congress.
How are you taking action during 22 Days of Action? Share your story by tagging @swellbottle and #22DaysofAction on social media.