Webber Surfboards SLX Mini Fish. The Mini Fish uses very high volume for paddle and glide, but has curves which fit into, and grip onto the wave face. When fish shapes are too flat in rocker, or parallel in plan shape, they cannot be surfed naturally, because they are too straight for the curved parts of the wave. You have to surf the board not the wave. The Mini Fish has deep double concaves and deep raked flexing twin fins, all of which allows the free curves to be fully utilized. Looseness without grip and drive is weak and twitchy. The Mini Fish is fast and free, but strong when on rail, to allow for surprisingly hard radical turns in small waves. All boards are glassed with a 2 x 4oz and a 3 /4 length patch on the deck and 1 x 4oz bottom with a patch on the fin area. We give the boards the silky smooth Pro finish and they come standard with Custom made Webber Twin fins.
- 5'6" x 20" x 3". 36L volume. Surfer weight = 155lbs +/- 10lbs
- 5'9" x 20 1/2" x 3 1/8". 37L volume. Surfer weight = 165lbs +/- 10lbs
- 6'0" x 21" x 3 1/4". 44L volume. Surfer weight = 185lbs +/- 10lbs
- 6'3" x 21 1/2" x 3 3/8". 49L volume. Surfer weight = 210lbs +/- 10lbs
* Surfer weights are based on board volume and rider being at intermediate skill level.
*ALL BOARD SALES ARE FINAL.
* ALLOW FOR AN ADDITIONAL 1-4 WEEKS FOR BOARDS TO SHIP OUT
Domestic Shipping Rates:
* 6'6" & under - $49.99
* 6'7" to 10'- $74.99
* Stand Up Paddle Boards- $99.99
Live local? For order pick-up, call Customer Service (1-800-255-7873) within 24 hours after order is placed.
Sorry, we do not ship surfboards internationally