With one week left of 2016, it seems that everyone around us is reflecting on the past year. S’well HQ is abuzz with pre-New Year partying, and nearly every member of Team S’well has been overheard recounting their favorite memories from the past 365 days. Between new collections, artist collaborations, charity partnerships and industry recognitions, we have a lot to celebrate. We’ve seen so much change, growth, and success this year, and it’s only fitting to look back on all of the wins as we set our sights on next year’s goals. Read on as we highlight some of our favorite moments that made 2016 so spectacularly S’well.
- S’well was awarded and recognized 6 times for entrepreneurship, innovation and excellence. We were named one of the fastest-growing NYC companies (Crain’s) and a top innovative consumer brand (Forbes) for the year. S’well Founder and CEO Sarah Kauss was recognized as an impressive entrepreneur (Inc.) and one of 100 top business visionaries (Business Insider) in the industry.
- S’well introduced 28 new bottles and 5 new collections to its lineup.
- S’well hosted its very first retail experience, in the heart of NYC’s Meatpacking District, just in time for NYFW.
- @swellbottle reached (and exceeded) 100K followers on Instagram. Thanks for the likes, comments, and shares!
- S’well celebrated it’s 6th birthday by taking the team on a dazzling cruise around Manhattan.
- We partnered with 5 charities, including UNICEF USA, American Forests, BCRF, No-Shave November, Drink Up, and (RED), to donate a significant portion of our proceeds to making a difference in the world we live in.
- S’well collaborated with 2 unique artists, Gray Malin and Yoon Hyup, to create limited edition artist collection bottles.
- We received 1,030 S’well Adventure submissions. Our fans took their bottles all over the world, from the Amalfi Coast to Oregon.
- We witnessed to 5 S’well promproposals and 1 wedding proposal from our most fanatical followers.
Thanks for making our 2016 so, well, S’well. Cheers to a great new year!