For this week’s blog, we’re excited to have our Director of Custom Sales, Kathryn, talk about the upcoming holiday season and why custom S’well bottles make great gifts:
Over the years, how much SWAG have you thrown in the trash, re-gifted, or refused because you did not need any more clutter in your life? I am guessing you’ve received more than your fair share at Running Races, Press Events, Trade Shows, and beyond.
Before joining S’well, I always gifted with a purpose. Since joining S’well, I have been able to help Fortune 500 companies, startups, luxury hospitality clients, and many more gift green. With the holidays fast approaching, I wanted to share my Top 5 reasons why S’well is better than any other gift you could give your clients and employees:
- S’well will be the fashionable and functional replacement to the plastic bottles currently being used in your office space. You’ll be outfitting your team with something they will use at home, work, and play, while saving the planet from single use plastic bottles.
- No one want’s another fruit basket or box of chocolates …again! It’s almost resolution season—give the gift of hydration and the best gym accessory
- Everyone loves a good bottle of wine, so why not pair one with a 25oz S’well. Come summer, your clients will carry their Rosé with them to the beach because they loved your gift back when they were freezing…now it’s just their wine that is freezing cold
- Other water bottles don’t work hard to keep your beverages cold for 24 and hot for 12. Encourage a healthier and hydrated team by gifting a 17oz Stone Collection bottle, like Fenwick & West, perfect for any adventure.
- S’well is a gift that they will actually LOVE! With our fashionable colors, patterns, and textures, there’s something for everyone. Best of all, it’s not another T-Shirt, hat, or tote bag. You are giving so much more than a “water bottle”—you are giving the hydration accessory used by celebrities and influencers!
Interested in ordering custom S’well bottles? Tell us what you’re looking for here!