Gasket Replacement 3 Pack
1. Remove the old gasket by pressing against opposite sides of the ring and squeezing to one side. Take the loosened end and pull the gasket off the cap.
2. Before first use, hand wash the replacement gasket and cap with warm soapy water and let air dry completely.
3. Rest the stainless steel cap on a flat surface and identify the double-edged side of the gasket. Place the gasket back on the cap, with the double-edged side securely lodged in the groove, facing upwards.
• Ensure the gasket is not twisted or kinked after placing on the cap. The gasket should lie flush on the cap when tightened in the bottle.
• S’well recommends cleaning the gasket and cap on a regular basis to extend product life. Replace gaskets every 3-6 months depending on frequency of use.