Looking for more #liveswell inspo this month?
Look no further than our friends at Big Heart Tea Co., who just launched their newest matcha product Happy Matcha Sticks, made with matcha grown by the Happy Mukoujima Farm. Since 1982, Happy Mukoujimaen has been growing tea using an organic farming technique known as Ippon-jitate, a practice that avoids dense planting so the tea plants have a respectful amount of space and room to grow. Farmer Kazuto Mukoujima continues his father’s legacy and organic farming philosophy, committed to the vitality and happiness of each tea leaf. Mukoujima-san hopes to deliver a message of love from nature to everyone through tea. Because of this connection with land and nature, every cup of tea is brimming with life and, well, happy.
We couldn’t be *happier* to highlight this amazing female-founded company, which is dedicated to not only making amazing matcha and tea (yum), but also making the planet better as well. What a way to #liveswell!
Check out the recipe below for Big Heart Tea Co’s Iced Matcha Dalgona Latte!
- 1 egg white or chick pea water (use pasteurized egg whites to be on the safe side!)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 tsp matcha
- 1/2 cup milk of your choosing
- 1 tbsp hot water
- Stretch out your forearms and whisk, baby. After you separate the egg whites whisk vigorously for about 5 minutes.
- Then, combine 1 teaspoon matcha with 1 tablespoon hot water and whisk until matcha is fully dissolved.
- Slowly add maple syrup. In a separate cup, combine 1 tsp matcha with 1/2 cup milk with ice. Shake it or stir it up.
- Slowly whisk in matcha and maple syrup mixture in with the egg whites. Whisk for 2 more minutes or until you have soft, peaky clouds of green heaven.
- Dollop that matcha dream cloud to top off your latte.
SHOP THE POST
Geode Rose Traveler
Blender Spring 2-Pack