National Geographic: Waterfall
This stunning, collectible National Geographic x S’well bottle features images from renowned National Geographic photographers to inspire exploration, give back, and make a powerful impact on our planet. Receive a free one-year digital subscription to National Geographic Magazine upon purchase, redeemable with a unique code found in every bottle. A percentage of proceeds go back to the National Geographic Society to fund conservation and exploration.
- S'well bottles feature triple-layered, vacuum-insulated construction, designed to keep beverages cold for up to 24 hours or hot for up to 12.
- Made from 18/8, food-grade stainless steel with superior construction that allows for refilling and reusing easily to reduce the need for single-use plastic water bottles.
- Copper wall layer creates a condensation-free exterior that won't sweat on your hands or in your bag.
- 17oz emulates a standard size water bottle, and is perfect for staying hydrated at the gym or on-the-go.
- Bottle mouths fit most ice cubes, while the body fits in standard-size cup holders.
- BPA Free and reusable.
- Hand-wash only.
17oz. = approx. 10.39"H x 2.80"W, 0.69 lbs
High-Grade 18/8 Stainless Steel. BPA-free. Triple-layered for maximum insulation, leaving no condensation on the exterior.