Elegant entertaining goes effortless with the stylish S’well Carafe. Serve chilled wine, fruit-infused water, cold brew, or cocktails with ease. A streamlined design and condensation-free handling makes pouring a breeze.
- Handle is integrated into the form at the neck like a classic glass carafe.
- Made from 18/8, food-grade stainless steel with superior construction that allows for effortless pouring.
- Vacuum insulation combined with a copper layer creates a condensation-free grip that won't sweat on your wooden table or countertop without a coaster.
- Triple-layer insulation for thermal performance and condensation-free handling.
- Signature S'well spout.
- 1.5 L (51oz) volume matches average carafe size.
51oz = approx. 4.72"D x 4.72"W x 11.22"H, 1.57lbs
Wash before initial use. Clean with warm soapy water and let dry. Do not place this product in the dishwasher.
Do not place this product in the microwave. Do not freeze. Do not overfill. Hot liquids can burn user.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does my S’well work?
S'well bottles, Travelers, and Roamers will keep your beverage cold for up to 24 hours or hot for up to 12. Thanks to our triple-walled ThermaS'well™ insulation technology, which includes a copper layer, S'well products are able to keep any liquid hot or cold for long stretches of time. See more.
Will my S’well product sweat?
No way! Thanks to S’well’s triple-walled insulation, which includes a copper layer, the outside of your S’well will stay completely condensation-free. See more.
Can I fly with my S'well?
Prepare for take off! Your S’well is airport security friendly, as long as you remember to empty out what’s inside first. See more.
Does S'well sell different caps & lids?
Designed to accommodate your active and on-the-go lifestyle, S’well has released a variety of accessories sold separately. See more.
What is the warranty on S’well products?
S’well offers a one-year limited warranty on all bottles purchased from swell.com and authorized retailers with proof of purchase. This warranty covers any manufacturer defects, such as thermal performance issues, base becoming detached from the bottle and non-polished surfaces. See more.