Teakwood Champagne Flute
Celebrate stylishly—at home or al fresco. Our stemless and condensation-free Champagne Flute keeps bubbles cool longer, wherever your plans may take you.
- S'well Champagne Flutes feature Therma-S'well® Technology with triple-layered, vacuum-insulated construction, designed to keep beverages cold, longer.
- The Champagne Flute is stemless making it perfect for indoor and outdoor use, storage and transportability.
- It features S’well’s signature thin rim for comfortable drinking.
- Made from 18/8, food-grade stainless steel.
- Offers a condensation-free exterior that won't sweat on your table or countertop.
- 6oz Flute matches standard Champagne glass capacity.
- Hand wash only.
6oz = approx. 2.44"D x 2.44"W x 4.96"H, 0.26lbs
Wash before initial use. Clean with warm soapy water and let dry. Do not place this product in the dishwasher.
Do not place this product in the microwave. Do not freeze. Do not overfill. Hot liquids can burn user.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does my S’well work?
S'well bottles, Travelers, and Roamers will keep your beverage cold for up to 24 hours or hot for up to 12. Thanks to our triple-walled ThermaS'well™ insulation technology, which includes a copper layer, S'well products are able to keep any liquid hot or cold for long stretches of time. See more.
Will my S’well product sweat?
No way! Thanks to S’well’s triple-walled insulation, which includes a copper layer, the outside of your S’well will stay completely condensation-free. See more.
Can I fly with my S'well?
Prepare for take off! Your S’well is airport security friendly, as long as you remember to empty out what’s inside first. See more.
Does S'well sell different caps & lids?
Designed to accommodate your active and on-the-go lifestyle, S’well has released a variety of accessories sold separately. See more.
What is the warranty on S’well products?
S’well offers a one-year limited warranty on all bottles purchased from swell.com and authorized retailers with proof of purchase. This warranty covers any manufacturer defects, such as thermal performance issues, base becoming detached from the bottle and non-polished surfaces. See more.