Slam Dunk Bottle
The half-time hydration essential. Featuring a basketball-inspired print, this sporty S’well is the ultimate slam dunk for your favorite basketball enthusiast.
- S'well bottles feature Therma-S’well® Technology with triple-layered, vacuum-insulated construction designed to keep beverages colder or hotter, longer than all the rest.
- Made from 18/8, food-grade stainless steel.
- Offers a condensation-free exterior that won't sweat in your hands or bag.
- The 17oz emulates a standard size water bottle. Keeps beverages cold for 36 and hot for 18.
- Bottle mouths fit most ice cubes, while the bottle fits most cup holders.
- Add a S’well Bottle Handle for extra easy carrying.
BPA/BPS-Free and reusable.
- Hand-wash only.
17oz = approx. 10.39"H x 2.80"W, 0.69lbs
High-Grade 18/8 Stainless Steel. BPA/BPS-free and reusable. Triple-layered for maximum insulation, leaving no condensation on the exterior.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does my S’well work?
S'well bottles, Travelers, and Roamers will keep your beverage cold for up to 24 hours or hot for up to 12. Thanks to our triple-walled ThermaS'well™ insulation technology, which includes a copper layer, S'well products are able to keep any liquid hot or cold for long stretches of time. See more.
Will my S’well product sweat?
No way! Thanks to S’well’s triple-walled insulation, which includes a copper layer, the outside of your S’well will stay completely condensation-free. See more.
Can I fly with my S'well?
Prepare for take off! Your S’well is airport security friendly, as long as you remember to empty out what’s inside first. See more.
Does S'well sell different caps & lids?
Designed to accommodate your active and on-the-go lifestyle, S’well has released a variety of accessories sold separately. See more.
What is the warranty on S’well products?
S’well offers a one-year limited warranty on all bottles purchased from swell.com and authorized retailers with proof of purchase. This warranty covers any manufacturer defects, such as thermal performance issues, base becoming detached from the bottle and non-polished surfaces. See more.