Montana Blue Bottle
With a shiny, tactile texture that dynamically catches the light, our Carbon collection takes inspiration from its namesake mineral, which is also the elemental basis for a diamond.
- S'well bottles feature Therma-S’well(R) Technology with triple-layered, vacuum-insulated construction designed to keep beverages colder or hotter, longer than all the rest.
- Made from 18/8, food-grade stainless steel with superior construction that allows for refilling and reusing easily to reduce the need for single-use plastic water bottles.
- Copper wall layer creates a condensation-free exterior that won't sweat on your hands or in your bag.
- The 17oz emulates a standard size water bottle, and is perfect for staying hydrated at the gym or on-the-go. Keeps beverages cold for 41 and hot for 18.
- Bottle mouths fit most ice cubes, while the body fits most cup holders.
- BPA/BPS-Free and reusable.
- Hand-wash only.
17oz = approx. 10.39"H x 2.80"W, 0.69lbs
High-Grade 18/8 Stainless Steel. BPA/BPS-free and reusable. Triple-layered for maximum insulation, leaving no condensation on the exterior.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does my S’well work?
S'well bottles, Travelers, and Roamers will keep your beverage cold for up to 24 hours or hot for up to 12. Thanks to our triple-walled ThermaS'well™ insulation technology, which includes a copper layer, S'well products are able to keep any liquid hot or cold for long stretches of time. See more.
Will my S’well product sweat?
No way! Thanks to S’well’s triple-walled insulation, which includes a copper layer, the outside of your S’well will stay completely condensation-free. See more.
Can I fly with my S'well?
Prepare for take off! Your S’well is airport security friendly, as long as you remember to empty out what’s inside first. See more.
Does S'well sell different caps & lids?
Designed to accommodate your active and on-the-go lifestyle, S’well has released a variety of accessories sold separately. See more.
What is the warranty on S’well products?
S’well offers a one-year limited warranty on all bottles purchased from swell.com and authorized retailers with proof of purchase. This warranty covers any manufacturer defects, such as thermal performance issues, base becoming detached from the bottle and non-polished surfaces. See more.