40oz Sedona Traveler
Sedona brings together the beauty of an orange sunset with a familiar vibrant retro flair. As part of our Stone Collection, Sedona features an opaque finish with a durable stone-like texture for added grip.
- The S’well 40oz Traveler features Therma-S’well® Technology with triple-layered, vacuum-insulated construction designed to keep beverages cold for 60 hours or hot for 20.
- The 40oz Traveler features a wide mouth and thick rim, plus a soft-touch silicone handle for easy carrying. Its ergonomic shape is designed to fit securely inside backpacks and side pockets for on the go.
- Made from 18/8, food-grade stainless steel.
- Offers a condensation-free exterior that won’t sweat in your hands or bag.
- The 40oz Traveler holds enough water for an intense workout or hot coffee for an all-day road trip.
- S'well Travelers are also available in 12oz, 16oz and 20oz sizes.
- BPA/BPS-free and reusable.
- Hand-wash only.
40oz = approx. 4.29"D x 3.62"W x 11.81"H, 1.36lbs
High-Grade 18/8 Stainless Steel. BPA/BPS-free and reusable. Triple-layered for maximum insulation, leaving no condensation on the exterior.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does my S’well work?
S'well bottles, Travelers, and Roamers will keep your beverage cold for up to 24 hours or hot for up to 12. Thanks to our triple-walled ThermaS'well™ insulation technology, which includes a copper layer, S'well products are able to keep any liquid hot or cold for long stretches of time. See more.
Will my S’well product sweat?
No way! Thanks to S’well’s triple-walled insulation, which includes a copper layer, the outside of your S’well will stay completely condensation-free. See more.
Can I fly with my S'well?
Prepare for take off! Your S’well is airport security friendly, as long as you remember to empty out what’s inside first. See more.
Does S'well sell different caps & lids?
Designed to accommodate your active and on-the-go lifestyle, S’well has released a variety of accessories sold separately. See more.
What is the warranty on S’well products?
S’well offers a one-year limited warranty on all bottles purchased from swell.com and authorized retailers with proof of purchase. This warranty covers any manufacturer defects, such as thermal performance issues, base becoming detached from the bottle and non-polished surfaces. See more.