Personalized items are final sale.
Personalization will appear on the reverse side of the S'well logo.
We are unable to print special text requests or emojis at this time. Please stick to standard English characters.
As the customer, you are fully responsible for any material which you compose via our gift messaging and personalization services. You guarantee that any messages and/or text posted on the website to be sent to a third party, by us, on your behalf, will not contain any obscene, vulgar, rude, racist, threatening, or defamatory language which may cause any distress to any person or be unlawful and does not infringe on a third party trademark or copyright.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and we ask that you do the same. All text are reviewed upon submission and if your submission infringes any copyrights or trademarks, your order will be cancelled and refunded. We use our best efforts to avoid creating custom products with political affiliations or associations. Because the process we use to identify political affiliations and associations involves human judgment, we may inadvertently accept an order and mark a S'well product with a candidate’s name or campaign slogan simply because we weren’t familiar with it when the order was placed. If that happens, it’s an honest mistake and shouldn’t be construed as S'well's endorsement of a particular affiliation or association. We have the sole discretion to reject any order that it considers is libelous, defamatory, profane, obscene, portraying irresponsible use of alcohol or other substances, advocating persecution based on gender, age, race, religion, disability or national origin, containing explicit sexual content or otherwise inappropriate for production.
Free shipping is valid on all continental US economy orders of $30.00 USD or more. This offer will be automatically applied at checkout. Offer is valid for a limited time only. Offer is valid for ecommerce orders only. This offer cannot be applied to prior purchases and cannot be redeemed for cash. We ship to all of the US, including PO, APO, FPOs and Puerto Rico. Our shipping prices are based on the value of the items in your order and on the service level you choose. When calculating your total shipping time, please keep in mind that the day the package is shipped or picked up from our warehouse is not considered the first business day; start counting business days from first full day that the package is “in transit” to you. Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding weekends and Federal holidays.
The goods will be imported on behalf of the consignee/ebuyer. The consignee authorizes the S'well Bottle to import the goods on his behalf. Further, the consignee/buyer agrees that S'well Bottle may delegate the obligation to import the goods on his behalf to a subcontractor (e.g. customs broker). The consignee will pay the taxes & duties in addition to the purchase price of the goods. For more information regarding shipping, please email info@Swell.com
or visit our Shipping & Returns
Policy Regarding Use of a Forwarding Address
We do not support the use of third party forwarders for various reasons including, but not limited to the loss, damage, or manipulation of our products and/or packaging. S’well’s warranty does not cover any products that have been reported damaged or lost if the shipping address on file is associated with freight forwarding, international forwarding, or the redirecting of packages. S’well reserves the right to cancel and refund any order shipping to any address associated with freight forwarding, international forwarding, or the redirecting of packages. Should S’well cancel and refund your order, S’well will not accept responsibility for any fees or loss of funds due to issues such as international exchange rate or banking processes. S’well is not liable for any charges, or additional charges, incurred by you from any third party shipping company for any undeliverable, rerouted, or returned packages.
Content Usage Terms
1. You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old.
2. You grant to Lifetime Brands, Inc. and its affiliates ("Lifetime") and its sublicensees a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, revocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display your content throughout the world in any media. You also grant to Lifetime and its sublicensees the right to use the name and social media user profile associated with your content. For purposes of this agreement, "content" means photographs, text, graphics, moving images, sound, illustrations or any other materials, including any associated metadata or location information made available by or through the social media platforms from which we access your content.
3. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your content; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Lifetime for all claims resulting from content you supply. Lifetime takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content you supply.
4. You understand that you will not be paid for Lifetime’s use of your content.
5. Lifetime respects the intellectual property of others. If you want Lifetime to stop using your content, please submit a request to email@example.com and we will stop using your content within 30 days. If you believe that your content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us. We can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. We may amend this agreement at our sole discretion by posting the revised terms on this site (www.swell.com) or its successor. Any amendment will be effective upon the posting of the revised terms. If any amendment is unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to request that we stop using your content as described above.
7. This is the entire agreement between you and Lifetime in relation to your content.
8. Any dispute or claim relating in any way to your content will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court, except that you may assert claims in small claims court if your claims qualify. The Federal Arbitration Act and federal arbitration law apply to this Agreement. There is no judge or jury in arbitration, and court review of an arbitration award is limited. However, an arbitrator can award on an individual basis the same damages and relief as a court (including injunctive and declaratory relief or statutory damages) and must follow the terms of this Agreement as a court would.