Glass Prep Bowl Set Eats
Our S’well Eats Glass Prep Bowl Set includes four microwave and dishwasher-safe bowls that make meal prep easy and convenient. These glass bowls come in two sizes that nest neatly inside S’well Eats food bowls or work alone to fulfill your everyday reusable container needs.
- Made of durable, tempered glass
- Leak-resistant, pop-top lids
- Microwavable & top-rack dishwasher safe
- Each bowl is marked with handy measurements to help Power Your Prep
- BPA/BPS-free, eco-friendly and recyclable
12oz (holds 1.5 cups of food)
12oz = Approx. 4.06"D x 4.06"W x 3.39"H, 0.75lbs (fits 21oz S’well Eats™)
Frequently Asked Questions
Using our triple-layered ThermaS'well™ insulation technology, which includes a copper layer, S’well Eats™ products are able to keep any liquid hot or cold for longer stretches of time while maintaining a condensation-free exterior.
Snack By S'well™
Using our double-layered insulation technology, S'nack by S’well™ products are able to keep any liquid hot or cold for longer stretches of time while maintaining a condensation-free exterior.See more.
- Preheat or precool your S’well Eats™ or S’nack by S'well™to keep food hot and cold longer. For best results, fill with either cold or hot water for 5-10 minutes.
- The hotter your food is when you prepare it, the longer it will retain its temperature.
- The more you fill the container, the longer its contents will stay cold or hot.
*Please note, different foods may have varying temperature retention results.* See more.
With S’well Eats™ you can prepare your meals for the day or week easier than ever before. The Tritan™ prep bowl can be stored in the refrigerator or freezer, which helps precool your food well before it's to-go time. The prep bowls are microwave safe so you can heat food up when you’re ready to eat it.
You can use S’well Eats™ with or without the prep bowl.
S’well offers a one-year limited warranty on all products purchased from swell.com and authorized retailers with proof of purchase. This warranty covers any manufacturer defects, such as thermal performance issues, base becoming detached from the bottle and non-polished surfaces.See more.