Teakwood Tumbler with Straw
Imitating the charm of raw materials and natural fibers that can be found in the world’s most picturesque forests, the Wood Collection, featured in a smooth matte finish, resembles mixed distressed woods.
- The S'well 24oz Tumbler with Straw features Therma-S’well® Technology with triple-layered, vacuum-insulated construction designed to keep beverages cold for 18 hours or hot for 5 hours.
- The 24oz Tumbler features a thin, wide-mouth rim for easy drinking, plus a slide-open lid and flexi stainless steel straw for easy sipping.
- Made from 18/8, food-grade stainless steel to reduce the need for single-use cups.
- Offers a condensation-free exterior that won't sweat in your hand or on your table.
- Perfect for iced teas, fountain drinks and smoothies.
- S'well Tumblers are also sold in 10oz and 18oz sizes.
- BPA/BPS-free and reusable.
- Top-rack dishwasher safe.
24oz = approx. 3.46″D x 3.33″W x 7.68″H, 0.71lbs
High-Grade 18/8 Stainless Steel. BPA/BPS-free and reusable. Triple-layered for maximum insulation, leaving no condensation on the exterior.
Top-rack dishwasher safe. S'well recommends handwashing with warm soapy water and air drying with the lid removed. Use of a dishwasher may deteriorate the finish of this product, which may not be covered under any warranties. S'well also recommends separating the slider and gasket from the lid when cleaning to extend the life of the lid. Tumblers and Mugs are splash-proof when the lid is closed; they are not designed to be leak-proof. Please keep tumblers and mugs in an upright position when contents are within.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does my S’well work?
S'well bottles, Travelers, and Roamers will keep your beverage cold for up to 24 hours or hot for up to 12. Thanks to our triple-walled ThermaS'well™ insulation technology, which includes a copper layer, S'well products are able to keep any liquid hot or cold for long stretches of time. See more.
Will my S’well product sweat?
No way! Thanks to S’well’s triple-walled insulation, which includes a copper layer, the outside of your S’well will stay completely condensation-free. See more.
Can I fly with my S'well?
Prepare for take off! Your S’well is airport security friendly, as long as you remember to empty out what’s inside first. See more.
Does S'well sell different caps & lids?
Designed to accommodate your active and on-the-go lifestyle, S’well has released a variety of accessories sold separately. See more.
What is the warranty on S’well products?
S’well offers a one-year limited warranty on all bottles purchased from swell.com and authorized retailers with proof of purchase. This warranty covers any manufacturer defects, such as thermal performance issues, base becoming detached from the bottle and non-polished surfaces. See more.