Teakwood S’well Eats
The Wood Collection
Imitating the charm of raw materials and natural fibers that can be found in the world’s most picturesque forests, the Wood Collection, featured in a smooth matte finish, resembles mixed distressed woods.
- The perfect companion for meal prep, S’well Eats™ 2-in-1 food bowls fuel your food needs at home or on the go. Simply prep, nest, go—and eat!
- The 16oz S’well Eats™ holds your morning parfait or favorite chicken soup and fits neatly inside a purse or backpack.
- The 21oz S’well Eats™ holds your favorite salad or leftovers and fits neatly on your desk or in your tote.
- Prep bowls are marked with convenient measurements to make meal prep easy.
A Design Company for Good
Founded by Sarah Kauss in 2010, we created the first reusable fashion hydration accessory to help rid the world of single-use plastic bottles - and we haven't slowed down since. From our original, iconic 17-ounce bottle to our latest innovations in food and barware, our products continuously outperform, and they do it in style.
Looks Good, Performs Beautifully
- S'well Eats™ feature Therma-S’well® Technology with a triple-layered, vacuum-insulated exterior bowl and a durable Tritan™ inner prep bowl designed to keep food colder or hotter, longer than all the rest.
- 16oz S’well Eats™ keeps food cold for 12 hrs. and hot for 7.
- 21oz S’well Eats™ keeps food cold for 11 hrs. and hot for 7.
- The exterior bowl is made of 18/8, food-grade stainless steel and is condensation-free, leak-free and dishwasher-safe.*
- The BPA/BPS-free inner prep bowl is fridge- and freezer-friendly. It is safe for the microwave and dishwasher.
Frequently Asked Questions
Using our triple-layered ThermaS'well™ insulation technology, which includes a copper layer, S’well Eats™ products are able to keep any liquid hot or cold for longer stretches of time while maintaining a condensation-free exterior.
Snack By S'well™
Using our double-layered insulation technology, S'nack by S’well™ products are able to keep any liquid hot or cold for longer stretches of time while maintaining a condensation-free exterior.See more.
- Preheat or precool your S’well Eats™ or S’nack by S'well™to keep food hot and cold longer. For best results, fill with either cold or hot water for 5-10 minutes.
- The hotter your food is when you prepare it, the longer it will retain its temperature.
- The more you fill the container, the longer its contents will stay cold or hot.
*Please note, different foods may have varying temperature retention results.* See more.
With S’well Eats™ you can prepare your meals for the day or week easier than ever before. The Tritan™ prep bowl can be stored in the refrigerator or freezer, which helps precool your food well before it's to-go time. The prep bowls are microwave safe so you can heat food up when you’re ready to eat it.
You can use S’well Eats™ with or without the prep bowl.
S’well offers a one-year limited warranty on all products purchased from swell.com and authorized retailers with proof of purchase. This warranty covers any manufacturer defects, such as thermal performance issues, base becoming detached from the bottle and non-polished surfaces.See more.
Some S'well Feedback
Holds 2 cups of food.
Holds 2.7 cups of food.