One Million Bottle Project
Corporate Challenge On
Up your company's sustainability game and join forces with S'well to help rid the world of plastic bottles through our Million Bottle Project Corporate Challenge. One person can eliminate at least 167 single-use plastic bottles each year. This means a 1,000 (or 20,000!!) person team going green can help displace piles more. We've created special MBP packages and storytelling opportunities so that we can change habits and the world together!Join the Challenge
It Starts With One
At S'well, we believe that one person has the power to create great change and simple steps can make a big difference...you just have to get started! Take action today and pledge to join our movement to #reducetheuse of single-use plastic bottles.
Take The Pledge
I pledge to reduce the use – today, tomorrow, and every day.
In fall 2018, S'well partnered with the NYC Mayor's Office of Sustainability to help launch the Bring It campaign. Together, we distributed more than 320,000 S'wells to all public high school students in NYC to help eliminate 54 million single-use plastic bottles from being used. It kickstarted a 12-month partnership aimed at inspiring the city's future leaders to reduce the use of plastic bottles and expanded S'well's student advocacy focus. Learn more about Bring It and on-going initiatives.
STATS TO KNOW
- 9 billion tons of plastic have been produced since the 1950s (Science Advances)
- More than 480 billion plastic bottles were sold in 2016 across the world. By 2021, this is expected to increase to 583.3 billion. (The Guardian – Euromonitor)
- 8 million tons of plastic enter the water from land each year. (National Geographic)
- By 2050, the ocean will contain more plastic by weight than fish. (Ellen MacArthur Foundation)
- 50 billion plastic water bottles were used in 2015 in the U.S.* (New York Times – Euromonitor)
*One person can displace 167 bottles a year.