The sun dresses and shorts have finally been put away. It’s officially s’weater weather! We’re ready to welcome in and celebrate the colder temperatures. As we patiently wait for all of the holiday festivities that are soon to come, here are a few suggestions of things you can do in the meantime:
1. Rock a tacky holiday sweater or Drake-inspired turtleneck like this one from Acne Studios.
2. Whether it’s on your local pond that’s frozen over or at the Winter Village in Bryant Park, get outside and go ice skating.
3. Get in the kitchen and cook up a holiday treat! If you need some inspiration, check out some of our favorite recipes on our pinterest page.
4. Curl up with hot tea and that book you’ve been meaning to read. We recommend The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt.
5. Netflix and chill warm up with takeout from our friends at Postmates.
6. Send your seasons greetings or a thank you note with these cards from Gramr – the holidays are the perfect time to show you care.
7. Grab a seasonal brew from our friends over at Starbucks – now selling limited edition S’well bottles in stores across the US.
Let us know what your favorite s’weater weather activities are by tagging @swellbottle or #swellbottle on social media.